Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: a bit OT: who hosts?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lilykitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know this site gets quite a bit of traffic and a bunch of zips are hosted here. I was curious who's your affordable host? [img]smile.gif[/img] Please let me in on the secret [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chamber Gates Webhosting, I believe, at ChamberGates.com. Although I wouldn't know how much Sakura and Crisis pay [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup! Chambergates hosts us. We chose this web host because they used to have unlimited bandwidth (and they really meant it too...unlike our former web host which hid extra details in fine print. :mad [img]smile.gif[/img] . Sakura and I split the money which is good. Chambergates isn't offering unlimited bandwidth anymore though, but they're still letting us use extra bandwidth without extra cost because we already paid one year's worth of service. (^___^ so nice)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •